EDUCATIONAL INVESTMENT SEMINAR INFORMATION
Investments and Financial Planning
Friday, February 11, 2022 | 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 12, 2022 | 8:30 a.m. – Noon
Peace Church | 2180 Glory Drive | Eagan, MN
To register or to request additional information >
THIS SEMINAR COVERS:
- Pros and Cons of brokers, being self-directed, using an adviser, and the new robo-advisory services.
- Getting started with investing.
- Indexing versus active investment strategies.
- Investment objectives and risk tolerance.
- Am I saving enough – millennials to seniors?
- Am I on track for retirement?
- Social Security – status and strategies.
- Charitable giving and values-based impact investing.
- Markets and economics.
- Special topics based on attender interest.
THIS SEMINAR INCLUDES:
- Detailed 95 page course book
- Numerous resource links
- Ideal for couples
- Dessert on Friday evening
- Light brunch on Saturday morning
There is no cost for the seminar but there will be a free will offering for food. Charitable gifts to the Peace Church General Fund are also welcome.
The seminar is conducted by Jeff Johnson, CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst). Jeff’s career included managing investments for mutual funds and other institutional accounts, and also for high-net-worth individuals. He has also taught economics courses at Bethel University. Although now retired, Jeff still works informally with a wide range of individual investors. This seminar is a labor of love and nothing is being sold. There is no revenue (direct or indirect) to anyone other than any optional charitable contributions to the Peace Church General Fund.