EDUCATIONAL INVESTMENT SEMINAR INFORMATION
Investments and Financial Planning with a
Friday, March 20, 2020 | 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 21, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. – Noon
Peace Church | 2180 Glory Drive | Eagan, MN
THIS SEMINAR COVERS:
- Pros and Cons of brokers, being self-directed, using an adviser, and the new robo-advisory services.
- Getting started with investing.
- Indexing versus active investment strategies.
- Investment objectives and risk tolerance.
- Am I saving enough – millennials to seniors?
- Am I on track for retirement?
- Social Security – status and strategies.
- Charitable giving and values-based impact investing.
- Markets and economics.
- Special topics based on attender interest.
THIS SEMINAR INCLUDES:
- Detailed 80 page course book
- Numerous resource links
- Ideal for couples
- Dessert on Friday evening
- Light brunch on Saturday morning
There is no cost for the seminar but there will be a free will offering for food. Charitable gifts to the Peace Church General Fund are also welcome.
The seminar is conducted by Jeff Johnson, CFA. Jeff’s career included managing investments for mutual funds and other institutional accounts, and also for high-net-worth individuals. Although now retired, Jeff still works informally with a wide range of individual investors, and also teaches an economics course as an adjunct at Bethel. This seminar is a labor of love and nothing is being sold. There is no revenue (direct or indirect) to anyone other than any optional charitable contributions to the Peace Church General Fund.